CAT 2018 Score Card is a document issued by Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow once results are declared. Candidates could view and download their respective CAT 2018 Score card from CAT’s official website, that is, iimcat.ac.in and can apply for admissions in IIM or other top affiliated business schools.
Get latest news and updates of CAT 2018 by entering your details in below given form:
- Candidates would also be informed by the examination conducting authorities, about score card via text message on their registered mobile number.
- The issued scorecard represents candidate’s marks scored in different subjects of CAT 2018 examination (Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension, Data Interpretation, Logical Reasoning, Quantitative Ability).
- CAT score card 2018 is valid for one year from the month of its declaration, that is till the year 2019.
- There are 20 IIM’s and 100+ Business schools, that recognizes and accepts CAT score.
- Candidates can clarify their queries regarding CAT examination, if any, at helpline: 1-800-266-3549 and e-mail: [email protected].
Details mentioned on CAT score card 2018
CAT 2018 score card has few details featured in it which includes personal and academic elaborations related to the examination. All the details present on CAT score card 2018 are listed below:
- Candidate’s name
- Application number
- Test month and year
- Candidate’s roll number
- Date of birth
- Candidate’s graduation Degree
- Category (SC/ST/OBC/General/PD)
- Work experience in months (if any)
- Scaled scores in different subjects
Candidates are recommended to cross-check all the details present on their score card respectively as in case of any discrepancy in this document, they might face a lot of issue while applying for admissions in any affiliated business-school. Hence, candidates must get it corrected if they detect any error immediately by contacting the concerned officials in IIM or by visiting their office. The contact details are given below:
C/o. Admissions Office
Indian Institute of Management Lucknow
Prabandh Nagar, IIM Road
Lucknow – 226013
E-MAIL: [email protected]
PHONE NUMBER: 800-266-3549
Validity of CAT 2018 score card
A valid CAT 2018 score card issued by IIM can offer candidates admission to top business schools to pursue post-graduation in Management in various streams. However, there is a period for which that scorecard is valid to show up for admission which is one year, till next academic session.
If a candidate appears for CAT 2018 examination and gets a scorecard, then that scorecard would be valid for exactly one year from the month of its declaration, that is till the year 2019. Once this period is crossed, then there shall be no validity of this document.
How to download CAT 2018 score card
CAT 2018 score card could be downloaded from the official website of CAT, by following few steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official website of CAT.
- Tap on the link score card for CAT 2018.
- Enter your user id and password and hit login
- View and download their CAT 2018 scorecard.
- Do take a print out and keep it safe.
It is mandatory to keep a print copy of the downloaded admit card as they shall not be granted admission without displaying their CAT 2018 score card to any management college including IIMs. Score cards would be available online on the official site of CAT, once the results are declared.
Benefits of valid scores in CAT 2018
In order to take admissions to desired business school in India, candidates are required to score at par with the cut off list, which is released by all the affiliated colleges separately. Cut-off list would be made by respective college officials, on the basis of candidate’s score. There are a lot of benefits mentioned below, for scoring in CAT 2018:
- Candidates would get an opportunity to join the prestigious management colleges including Indian Institute of Management, which can boost their careers.
- In case, candidates could not be in the cut -off list of IIM, they can still join other top affiliated business schools in India.
- If candidates score a high percentile in CAT 2018 entrance examination, it would demonstrate that they possess some well-rounded skills in written communication and logical thinking which will attract the recruiter even if they do not get admissions to IIMs.
- Another benefit of scoring well in CAT 2018 is that candidates would improve their quantitative skills and English language which are useful for their future reference.