Common Aptitude Test (CAT) 2018 Exam Date is being declared by Indian Institute of Management (IIMs). CAT 2018 will be conducted on 25th November, 2018. CAT is organized for students who wish to pursue management in various streams from top business schools in India.
CAT Registration starts online from August 08. To fill application form for CAT 2018, candidates need to visit online portal, iimcat.ac.in. The registration window is expected to be open till the third week of September while the hall ticket is expected to be released in fourth week of October.
The exam will be conducted in online mode across all the major cities in India. In this article you will complete schedule for CAT Exam Dates 2018.
CAT Exam Dates:
Here are all the important dates of CAT 2018:
|Notification Release Date||July 29, 2018|
|CAT Registration Starts From||August 08, 2018|
|Closing date of online application form||September 19, 2018|
|Release of CAT Official Mock Test||October 17, 2018|
|Admit Card Availability Date||October 24, 2018|
|Exam Date||November 25, 2018|
|Result Declaration||January 2018|
- CAT 2018 official notification released on July 29 and registration starts online from August 08, 2018.
- Candidates can apply for CAT entrance examination via online mode from the official site of IIM.
- Candidates who register online successfully shall be able to download CAT 2018 admit card from October 2018 from the official site of exam conducting authority.
- Candidates can check their CAT 2018 result by 2nd week of January, 2019 and hence, scorecard would be available on IIM’s official website.
- Once the results are out, IIM and other affiliated top business schools would be releasing their category-wise CAT Cut off in February 2019 for admissions.
CAT 2018 Registration Dates
- CAT 2018 online registration window will open at August 28, 2018.
- Registration could be done by candidates via online mode only, from the official website of Indian Institute of Management, that is, iimcat.ac.in/.
- They need to first fill in the CAT application form 2018, upload the important documents form, pay the registration fee of INR 1700 for general category and INR 850 for SC/ST/PWD and submit the form.
- Once, the payment is made, they would come across an acknowledgement slip, which candidates must keep safely till they get admissions in the desired college.
Note: The dates mentioned in the table are tentative and subject to change as per discretion. Candidates must check the latest updates on IIM’s official websit
CAT Exam Dates 2018:
- All candidates who register officially on IIM’s website for CAT 2018 would be able to download the respective admit card from October 2018.
- The hall ticket would be soon available on the official website of Indian Institute of Management, that is, https://iimcat.ac.in/.
- Admit card retrieved, contains few important personal and professional details such as applicant’s name, the language of the question paper, exam center, date & time of the examination, roll number and photo of the applicant, exam venue.
- CAT 2018 will be conducted via online mode in the allotted exam center.
- Applicants for CAT 2018 are granted an option to choose 4 CAT test cities in the order of their preferences
- There would be 100 objective questions which need to be attempted in 3 hours.
All the tentative and important dates for CAT 2018 are tabulated below;
|Release of CAT 2018 Admit Card||October 24, 2018|
|CAT 2018 (computer-based test)||November 25, 2018|
CAT 2018 Result Date
CAT result 2018 is expected to be announced in the 2nd week of January 2019.
- Students can check CAT Result from the official website of IIM i.e., https://iimcat.ac.in/
- Score card will also be available online which students need to download and keep it safe till admission.
- CAT 2018 score Card shall be considered valid for 1 year, that is, for the current academic year.
- Once the results are declared, IIM would release their category wise cut off list based on which students would get admissions.
- Similarly, other than IIM, top business schools in India will also release their cut-off list and grant admission to deserving students.
- 116 business schools in India accept CAT 2018 score.