CAT Registration ends today i.e. September 26, 2018 by 5 pm. This is a final reminder for all the students who want to apply for this exam and are yet to apply. Earlier, the last date to apply was extended from September 19 to allow more aspirants to complete the online registration process. However, in all likelihood no further opportunities will be provided to aspirants to complete registration.
CAT 2018 is scheduled for Nov 25, 2018 across 140 cities in the country. To make the students familiar with the exam pattern and format, tutorials would be provided from Oct 17, 2018 on the official website itself. Candidates will be able to download admit card through official website i.e. iimcat.ac.in from Oct 24, 2018 onwards.
There is an FAQ section which would consist of the most frequently asked questions regarding the exam and would be of great help to resolve doubts concerning application form, eligibility and other processes. Moreover, CAT helpdesk stays active as ever in responding to candidates’ queries through email or phone.
Candidates qualifying the exam would become eligible for taking admissions several management courses such as PGP, PGDM, PGPEM, EPGP etc. in various IIMs.
CAT 2018 Scheme of Examination
- Question paper would consist of three sections: Verbal ability and Reading Comprehension, Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning, Quantitative ability.
- For each section, candidate would be allotted 60 minutes.
- Before the completion of one section, you would not be able to swap to other section.
- Hence, total time allotted would be 180 minutes.
CAT 2018 Application Form Correction
Candidates who have uploaded blurred or invalid image in the application form can upload them in the correct format. This facility of photograph correction will be available from Sep 27, 2108 10 am to Sep 30, 2018 5pm on photograph correction window.
Candidates just need to re-login on the official website and change the uploaded images in the required format. This opportunity would be given only to those students who have successfully registered for CAT 2018 and have paid fees for the same.
Furthermore, a thought is being given on application form correction window which would allow the students to edit the details filled in the application form. This might come into effect from first week of October.
However, if a candidate has made errors while filling up the form, then, they should write about it to [email protected] in order to know about the solution.
How to Download CAT 2018 Admit Card?
CAT 2018 Admit Card would be issued on Oct 24, 2018 from 1 pm to the students whose application form has been accepted by the examination authority. For downloading admit cards, students need CAT id and password generated at the time of registration. Following are the steps to download the admit card of CAT 2018-
- Visit the official website of CAT 2018 i.e. iimcat.ac.in.
- Login using your CAT id and password.
- Admit card would get displayed on the screen.
- Download the admit card and take a printout.
- Candidates are advised to take 2 copies of the admit card for future use at least till the admission process gets over.