CAT Application Form is released by iimcat.ac.in. CAT 2018 is scheduled for November 25, 2018. The registration process for CAT is paperless and aspirants can only apply on the official site. The online application form window is extended till September 26 to allow more candidates to register for the exam.
The actual dates for start of CAT 2018 Application Form is expected to be announced after the official notification is published in the month of July. IIM Calcutta is expected to be the convener for CAT 2018. Looking at previous year trends, candidates can register for entrance till the final week of September while CAT Admit Card is expected to be available from 2nd week of October, 2018.
Get latest news and updates of CAT 2018 by entering your details in below given form:
- CAT 2018 Application Fee is hiked to INR 1900 from INR 1800 last year.
- Competition is expected to grow this academic season with more than 2 lac aspirants expected to register for CAT.
- For any query or assistance, candidates can reach out to CAT helpdesk at 1800-2663-549 or [email protected]
- Candidates must go through and comply with all the eligibility criteria before filling the online application form.
- In order to avoid discrepancy in the application form keep all the original documents handy while filling CAT 2018 Application form.
- Candidates must submit the duly filled the application form and submit it within the last date along with the payment of application fee.
- The application fee is chargeable as per the category of the candidates