Home » State Wise Colleges
Category Archives: State Wise Colleges
Uttarakhand facilitates admission to aspirants in some of the best MBA colleges through CAT Score. Most students are enrolled in various government and private colleges for management programs in Uttarakhand through CAT percentile. Check here complete details about Top MBA Colleges in Uttarakhand which accepts NEET Score.
CAT 2018 will be conducted in the month of November. It is a national level entrance exam organized by the Indian Institute of Management, Ahmadabad for admission into various MBA programs across the country. It is the single exam entry for admission to management course in IIMs, FMS, MDI and several other governments funded and affiliated colleges.
Applicants seeking admission in top colleges of the country need to write and successfully clear CAT 2018 to be eligible. CAT acts as a portal for students seeking admission in the states of Odisha, Nagaland, Uttarakhand, Haryana, Madhya Pradesh and Gujarat, Karnataka, and Uttarakhand into mainstream colleges in the cities.
Many of the credible private management colleges in India also offer admission based on CAT scores. CAT 2018 offers admission to aspirants in both private and state colleges in Uttarakhand. (more…)
CAT (Common Admission Test) is considered the toughest entrance exam and is conducted by IIMs. Last year 2,04,267 students competed for 1550+ seats making it the most competitive exam in the country. Some of the Renowned Government and Private Colleges/Institutes in Assam offering MBA course take admission on the basis of scores obtained in Common Admission Test (CAT). In this article you will found top MBA colleges across Assam. (more…)
Common Admission Test (CAT) is the top level management entrance exam conducted by the IIMs in a rotational basis which is online based. The test contains Quantitative Ability (QA), Verbal Ability (VA) and Reading Comprehension (RC), Data Interpretation (DI) and Logical Reasoning (LR) sections. The Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) began this exam and utilize this test for selecting candidates for best B-schools in India. CAT 2017 is conducted by IIM, Lucknow. Application form for CAT is made available from August – September. Those who wish to study in Uttar Pradesh need to score well in CAT, need to know the top colleges in Uttar Pradesh which are accepting CAT Score.
CAT Application fee for General / OBC Category Candidate is INR 1700/- and for Reserved Category Candidate INR 850/-
Top Colleges in Uttar Pradesh
- Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow (IIML)
- Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad (IMT)
- Industrial and Management Engineering, IIT Kanpur (IME-IIT)
- Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad (MNNIT)
- Birla Institute of Management Technology, Greater Noida (BIMTECH)
Haryana colleges will accept CAT scores for the admission in MBA programs. There are many branches of MBA offered by the universities in Haryana. Starting from 2017 session, colleges will be inviting admissions based on CAT score for all courses in Haryana. Here you will get detailed information about top universities in Haryana which are accepting CAT score.
- Famous Haryana Universities offering MBA course are Kurukshetra University, Manav Rachna International University, Management Development Institute(MDI) and School of Inspired Leadership(SOIL).
- CAT is conducted by Indian Institute of Management on a rotational basis. Candidates can apply for CAT from August. Candidates have to submit the Application Form as well as Application fee before the last date. Candidates have to make payment of INR 1700 to submit the application form successfully.
- After qualifying CAT exam, you will attend counseling of institutes based on your CAT percentile.
- You must take all the required documents on the day of counseling. In counseling, process candidates will be allotted seats on the basis of their rank secured in CAT.
Common Admission Test (CAT) is the most popular MBA entrance exam in India. CAT exam is conducted by the Indian Institutes of Management as a pre-requisite for admission to the post graduate and fellow programs in management offered by the premier institutes. Apart from the IIMs, over 100 B-schools accept CAT scores to carry out their admissions. About 2 Lakh candidates give the exam every year. Get complete details of Best Universities in Arunachal Pradesh which accepts CAT Score.
- Arunachal Pradesh consists of various colleges which accept CAT scores for the admission to MBA programs. There are many branches of MBA offered by the universities in Arunachal Pradesh.
- Famous Universities offering MBA are Rajiv Gandhi University, Arunachal University of Studies, North Eastern Regional Institute of Science and Technology and Apex Professional University.
- CAT is conducted by Indian Institute of Management on the rotational basis. Candidates can apply for CAT 2018 from August 2018. Candidates have to submit the Application Form as well as Application fee before the last date. Candidates have to make payment of INR 1700 to submit the application form successfully.
- Candidates must take all the required documents on the day of counseling. In counseling, process candidates will be allotted seats on the basis of their rank secured in CAT 2018.
CAT or (Common Admission Test) is a national level entrance test conducted by Indian Institute of Management(s). It is conducted once in a year and through this test, candidates get admission into PGP/PGDM courses offered by 19 IIMs in the country. However, several other top colleges of the country also offer admission through CAT. Get complete details of Top MBA Colleges in Gujarat accepting CAT Score.
Highlights of CAT Exam
- CAT 2017 will be conducted on November 26, 2017.
- CAT 2016 was conducted by Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore. This year CAT will be conducted by Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow.
- CAT exam consists of 3 sections, namely Quantitative Ability, Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension and Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning.
- The registration fee for CAT is INR 1700 (General/NC-OBC) and INR 850 (SC/ST/PWD-DA). Mode of fee payment is available through online medium only.
- CAT Eligibility: Should have Bachelor’s degree with at least 50%or who are appearing in the final year can also apply.