Home » Study Material
Category Archives: Study Material
Anna University, Chennai will issue TANCET 2019 Admit Card soon after closure of the application process. Candidates who submit duly filled TANCET Application Form within the specified deadline are issued the Hall Ticket. The admit cards can be downloaded from the official website only. The university will announce the availability of admit card through the site only.
To download the hall ticket online, candidates need to login with the user id and password. In fact, the document should be kept safely till the admission process is over, post-entrance test. Candidates are advised to carry the hall ticket in person on the test date. No candidate is permitted to enter the exam premises without the required document only.
How to Download TANCET 2019 Hall Ticket?
TANCET Hall Ticket will be available on the official website only. There are no other means of obtaining the same. The steps to download the Hall Ticket is listed below:
- Visit the official website https://www.annauniv.edu/.
- Enter candidate login credentials to login to the applicant dashboard.
- Click the ‘TANCET Hall Ticket’ tab on the homepage.
- The Hall Ticket will be displayed on-screen.
- Download, save and obtain prints of the same for further use.
- Candidates are advised to carefully check and verify the details printed on the TANCET Hall Ticket for any discrepancies or errors.
- The candidates should take a proper color print out of the Hall Ticket on a A4 Size paper and ensure that all details on the document are printed clearly and are legible.
- The Hall Ticket will be considered valid only if the candidate’s photo and signature images are clearly printed in the hard copy. It is therefore advised to take a color printout of TANCET 2018 Hall Ticket on A4 sized paper.
- On the day of exam, candidates are required to carry a valid photo ID proof along with the Hall Ticket print-out for verification purposes at the test center.
Details on TANCET 2019 Admit Card
TANCET Admit Card will have the following details printed on it:
- Applicant’s Name
- Application Number
- Hall Ticket Number
- Date of Birth
- Applicant’s photograph and signature as uploaded at the time of application.
- Test Date and Time
- Test Center Details
- Test Day Instructions
Discrepancy in TANCET Hall Ticket
Hall Ticket is a mandatory document required to appear for TANCET as well as at the time of counselling and admission.
In case of any discrepancy printed on the TANCET Hall Ticket, candidates should immediately contact the officials at The Secretary, TANCET, Anna University,
If the Hall Ticket is misplaced after the exam, a duplicate Hall Ticket can be obtained upon payment of INR 100 in the form of a Demand Draft (obtained from any Nationalized Bank drawn in favor of The Secretary, TANCET, Anna University, Chennai, payable at Chennai), with a written request indicating the Registration No./Application No. and the name of the Examination Centre.
Documents Required with TANCET 2019 Admit Card
Candidates should carry any one of the following documents in original as identity proof to be checked and verified at the TANCET test center by the invigilator. In the absence of any of such supporting document, the candidate will not be allowed to take the Test.
- Driving license.
- Voter ID Card.
- Pan Card
- AADHAR Card
TANCET Exam Centers
During the application process, applicants can select their choice of exam center. The allocation of exam center is done by the exam conducting authority on the basis of candidates’ preferences. However, the authority’s decision in this regard is final and binding on all. The entrance is held in 15 centers across Tamil Nadu.
An indicative list of TANCET exam centers is tabulated below:
Q: What possible problems could arise while downloading the TANCET Hall Ticket
A: The problems that candidates can face in downloading the TANCET Hall Ticket are:
- Mismatch in information printed on TANCET Application Confirmation Page and the Hall Ticket issued.
- Technical issues in downloading the document from the website.
- The candidate’s login credentials not being accepted by the system.
Q: The test center allotted to me is very far off from my place. Can I appear in a test center closer to my home?
A: No, candidates will not be able allowed to take the test in a test center other than the one assigned to him/her in the Hall Ticket.
Q: I have not been allotted the test center I chose during application process. Why is this so?
A: The exam conducting authority makes all effort to assign the center chosen by the candidate. However, in case of lack of space in any particular test center or poor count of examinees in other can lead to assigning of centers other than the one chosen by any particular candidate.
Q: I forgot my login credentials to the TANCET candidate dashboard. What do I do?
A: In case you forgot your login credentials to the TANCET website, you need to click the ‘Forgot Password’ tab website home page to retrieve the same.
Karnataka Management Aptitude Test (KMAT) is a national-level entrance test for admission to postgraduate management studies. The test is oreganized and managed by by Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association (KPPGCA) to fill seats in MBA, PGDM, and MCA programs offered by about 169+ university-affiliated private B-schools in Karnataka.
- KMAT is an offline, pen and paper-based test, open to graduates in any discipline and from anywhere in India and abroad.
- The application process for KMAT is managed online through the official website.
- The test is conducted in about 17 test locations, of which the majority is concentrated in the state of Karnataka while others are located in Delhi, Kolkata, and Lucknow.
- KMAT 2018 is scheduled for July 22 and candidates can apply online till July 10. The requisite fee for applying is INR 800.
- The 120-minute test is split into 3 sections: Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension; Quantitative Ability; Logical Reasoning and General Awareness.
KMAT 2018 Highlights
|Exam Name||Karnataka Management Aptitude Test (KMAT)|
|Scheduled Exam Date||July 22, 2018|
|Conducting Body||Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association (KPPGCA)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Offline, Paper-Based|
|Duration of Exam||120 minutes|
|Eligibility (may vary for different exams)||MBA/PGDM: Graduation with minimum 50% aggregate score (45% for reserved category candidates) MCA: Graduation with minimum 50% aggregate score. Must have studied Math in either graduation or +2 level.|
|Courses Offered||MBA, PGDM, MCA|
|Number of Seats||11,000|
|KMAT Karnataka Contact Details||Phone: +91 9513270139 / +91 9513271046 Email: email@example.com|
KMAT 2018 Exam Dates
Candidates can apply for KMAT Exam till the second week of July 2018. The schedule for KMAT 2018 is tabulated below for reference:
|Availability of Online Application Form||June 7 – July 10, 2018|
|Availability of Hall Ticket Online||July 17, 2018|
|Scheduled Exam Date||July 22, 2018|
|Declaration of KMAT Result||July 31, 2018|
KMAT 2018 Eligibility
The eligibility conditions for KMAT Karnataka will vary according to the different programs on offer.
- MBA/PGDM: Graduate in at least a 3-year degree program from a recognized body in the disciplines of either Commerce, Management, Arts, Social Sciences, Engineering/ Technology or equivalent with a minimum average score of 50% (45% for SC/ST candidate). Degree final year candidates are also eligible to apply.
- MCA: A graduation degree with a minimum aggregate score of 50% marks. Candidates should have studied Maths at either +2 or graduation level.
KMAT 2018 Application Form
KMAT Application Form can be submitted in an online mode only. The application form can be accessed on the official website. The steps involved in the process is listed below:
- Visit official website http://www.kmatindia.com/
- Register with compulsory details like Course Applied for, Applicant’s Name, DoB, Gender, Domicile, Email Address and Mobile Number.
- Upon successful registration, a Unique application number and password will be generated.
- Login with auto-generated login credentials and continue to fill the application form with required details.
- Affix scanned copy of applicant’s passport-size photograph (>500 kb) and specimen signature (>200 kb) in space provided on the form.
- Proceed to pay the application fee online through the integrated payment gateway. In case of payment is to be made offline, via a demand draft, select the appropriate option on the form and enter DD details.
- Review the details entered into the form before obtaining prints of the same.
- Applicants making offline payment are required to dispatch the completed Application Form Print-out along with the Demand Draft to The Secretary- KMAT 2018, Seshadripuram First Grade College CA, Site No 26, Yelahanka New Town, Bangalore-560064.
- Candidates are advised to safe keep a photocopy of the Application Form and DD for the records.
KMAT Karnataka Application Fee
- KMAT Application Fee of INR 800 can be paid in both online as well as offline modes. The application fee is same across all categories and is non-refundable.
- In the online mode, the applicant can use either debit/credit cards or net banking and mobile wallets etc. and make the payment through the integrated payment gateway.
- The offline applicants have to draw a demand draft on a nationalized bank for INR 800, in favor of KMAT 2018, payable at Bangalore.
- Request for refund will be entertained only in cases where the fee has been paid twice by one candidate for the same course.
- Candidates willing to apply for both the MBA and the MCA tests are required to register for each test separately.
KMAT 2018 Admit Card
KMAT Karnataka Admit Card will be issued online for those candidates who submit their application complete in all respect and within the submission deadline. The Admit Card has to be downloaded from the official website as there are no other means of obtaining the same. The steps involved in downloading the document is listed below:
- Visit the official website and login with appropriate credentials.
- Click on the link for KMAT Admit Card
- The Admit Card will be displayed on-screen.
- Download, Save and obtain prints of the document for future use.
KMAT Admit Card will contain details such as the registration number, applicant’s registration details, exam center details, exam date and time, and the scanned images of applicant’s photograph and specimen signature as uploaded at the time of application. Candidates are required to affix identical passport-size photograph as uploaded in the application form in the space provided on the KMAT Admit Card.
KMAT 2018 Exam Center
- KMAT is conducted in about 17 locations across the country.
- While the majority of the locations are concentrated in Karnataka, the test can also be taken in three out-of-state locations, viz., Delhi, Kolkata, and Lucknow.
- Applicants can select their preferred test center location at the time of application.
- No request for a change in test center location will be entertained once the choice is made at the time of applying.
- However, please note that the exam conducting authority reserves the right to cancel or add any center and also have the final say in test center allocation.
- The Admit Card will bear the details of the allotted test center to a candidate.
The following table presents an indicative list of KMAT test centres.
KMAT 2018 Exam Pattern
- KMAT Karnataka an offline, paper-based test.
- Candidates have to attempt 120 multiple-choice questions in 120 minutes.
- Each correct answer is scored +1.
- The medium of the test is English.
- There is no sectional time-limit in the test. Candidates can navigate between sections as per their convenience.
Exam pattern highlights table.
|Mode of Examination||Offline, paper-based|
|Number of Questions||120|
|Type of Questions||Multiple-Choice|
|Duration of Exam||120 minutes|
|Sections in Paper||4|
|Marking Scheme||Correct answer: +1|
KMAT Karnataka syllabus broadly covers the prominent sections from the following sections as tabulated below.
|Quantitative Ability||This section is of 10th Board standard and would cover following topics: Numerical calculations, Arithmetic problems (ratio & proportion, percentage, interest, time & speed etc.), Algebra, Geometry, Trigonometry, Quantitative reasoning, Interpretation of tables, Common graphs & charts|
|Logical Reasoning||Quick thinking Ability, Verbal Reasoning, and Analogy.|
|Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension||Grammar, Vocabulary, Sentence correction/completion, Synonyms/Antonyms, Comprehension and Passage-based Questions|
|General Awareness||Current Affairs, Standard General Knowledge|
KMAT 2018 Result
KMAT Karnataka result will be announced by the exam conducting body and the scorecard released on the official website. The scorecard will carry the net score with percentile score. Candidates will have to download the scorecard from the website.
The steps involved in downloading the KMAT scorecard is listed below:
- Visit the official website and login using the candidate login credentials.
- Click on KMAT Scorecard link.
- The scorecard will be displayed on-screen.
- Download, save and obtain prints of the document for future reference.
Candidates are advised to retain their KMAT scorecard carefully until the admission process is over.
KMAT Karnataka Cut Off
The KMAT conducting authority does not release any cut-off score for admission. The participating institutes release their individual cut off requirements. Candidates who satisfy the cut-off requirements are called for further rounds of selection for admission.
KMAT Karnataka Counseling
- There is no centralised counselling process for candidates qualifying in KMAT.
- Candidates who score more than the cut-off score set by the institutes can apply to them individually and appear for the selection process as per schedule.
- The process would consist of a group discussion round and personal interview or either one of the two, as deemed fit by the concerned institute.
Candidates appearing for the selection process need to carry the following documents with them:
- All academic documents in original
- KMAT Scorecard
- Passport-size Photograph
Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is a national-level admission test for PGDM, MBA and other allied post-graduate management programs at over 600 professional institutes across India. The test is conducted four times a by All India Management Association (AIMA) – February, May, September, and December in pen & paper-based mode as well as computerized mode.
The upcoming MAT September 2018 is scheduled for 2nd & 15th of september. The offline paper is scheduled for September 02 while the online test will be held on September 15. Registrations for the same is expected to start from the final week of June 2018. Here are a few important highlights for MAT September 2018:
- MAT is normally held on the first Sundays of February, May, September, and December, while the results are declared by the last week of the month in which the test was held.
- Graduates in any discipline, as well as final year students, are eligible to apply.
- Filling MAT Application Form is an online process to be completed via official website – https://www.aima.in.
- MAT Admit Card and Score Card will also be available to download from the official website.
- Candidates will have to attempt 200 MCQs in 150 minutes.
- MAT score is valid for one year.
MAT 2018 Highlights Table
|Date of Exam||Paper-Based Test – September 2, 2018
Computer-Based Test – September 15, 2018
|Conducting Body||All India Management Association (AIMA)|
|Mode of Exam||Offline and Online|
|Duration of Exam||150 minutes|
|Eligibility (may vary for different exams)||Graduation. Appearing students can also apply.|
|Courses Offered||MBA, PGDM etc.|
|Minimum cut off percentile/marks||Varies from institute to institute|
Latest Application Form Available 2018
The important dates in context of the upcoming MAT September 2018 are detailed below. The next MAT after September is scheduled tentatively for December 2, 2018.
|PBT Online Registration Deadline||August 24, 2018|
|CBT Online Registration Deadline||September 8, 2018|
|Availability of PBT Admit Cards||August 25, 2018|
|Availability of CBT Admit Cards||September 11, 2018|
|PBT Scheduled Date||September 2, 2018|
|CBT Scheduled Date||September 15, 2018|
|Declaration of Result||September 21, 2018|
Eligibility for MAT
The minimum qualification required for appearing in MAT is a graduation degree or equivalent, in any discipline and from any recognized University. A final year undergraduate student is also eligible to appear provisionally. A minimum percentage requirement will be effective at the time of admission at specific management institutions after the MAT is over. There is no minimum percentage requirement, age criteria or even work experience criteria for appearing for MAT.
MAT September 2018 Application Form
Application for MAT must be completed in the online mode through the official website. The steps involved are detailed here:
- Register on the AIMA website with specified details and a valid email ID. The registration confirmation is sent to your email ID. Please note that the registered Email ID and Date of birth are the login credentials to complete the MAT Application Process.
- Login with the login credentials to the AIMA website and fill the application form with all necessary details. Make sure that all details entered are correct because a profile based on this form details will be shared with the management institutes of your choice for admission.
- Upload scanned images of applicant’s photo and specimen signature according to the following specifications:
|Applicant’s recent, color, passport-size photograph with white background.||File Type: JPG or JPEG
File size: 20KB – 75KB
|Applicant’s signature with black ink on white background||File Type: JPG or JPEG
File size: 5KB – 50KB
- Application fee payment has to be made online using either debit or credit cards or net banking through the website’s integrated payment gateway.
Applicants should bear in mind that once application fee payment is done, there will be no more chances to change/modify any information in the application form.
- You can now view the application details by clicking the View Application’ tab and obtain prints of the completed application form for the records.
Applicants can choose to appear for either PBT or CBT. They also have the option of appearing for both the test modes for an extra cost. Normally applicants can choose 5 institutes in order of preference where they wish to have their MAT Scores sent. But applicants opting for both the test modes can choose 7 institutes to share MAT score with instead of just 5.
|Paper-based Test||INR 1550|
|Computer-based Test||INR 1550|
|Paper-based & Computer-based Test||INR 2650|
MAT September 2018 Admit Card
MAT Admit Card can be downloaded from the official website of AIMA 7 days prior to the test schedule date. Both online and offline tests will have separate admit cards indicating the mode of testing and bearing the Candidate Name, Form No, Roll No., Test Date, Test Time and Test Venue Address. CBT applicants are required to follow the date and time allotted to them strictly.
The Admit card can be downloaded following these simple steps:
- Visit the official AIMA website
- Click the MAT Admit Card tab.
- Enter any two details correctly – Application Number, Date of Birth or Name and submit
- The admit card is displayed on-screen.
- Download, save and obtain prints of the document for further use.
MAT September 2018 Exam Center
The list of exam centers varies for each MAT. While the Paper-based Test is widely spread, the computer-based test is administered in select few cities only. The last MAT had 11 centers that administered both Paper and Pen-Based Tests and 49 centers exclusively for Paper-based Test. MAT is also conducted in 2 international test centers: Dubai and Singapore. Applicants can specify up to three choices of exam center in order of preferences at the time of application.
Please note that AIMA reserves the right to cancel/change the test centers. The list of test centers for the September MAT will be released on the official website in mid-July 2018. Also, activation of a test center depends upon the minimum number of registration for the same.
MAT September 2018 Exam Pattern
MAT Exam Pattern has undergone any major overhaul in the recent years. Furthermore, the pattern doesn’t vary at all for the online and offline exam. In the paper-based test, examinees will have to mark their answers on an OMR response sheet while in case of computer-based test, the answers are selected on the computer monitor with the help of a keyboard and mouse.
Of the 5 sections in the test, each section will have an equal number of questions, though the time suggested for Mathematical Skills section is highest at 40 minutes and lowest for Indian and Global Environment at 15 minutes.
The table mentioned below covers the scheme of examination for MAT.
|Mode of Examination||Online and Offline|
|Number of Questions||200 MCQ|
|Duration of Exam||150 minutes|
|Sections in Paper||5|
|Marking Scheme||+1 for each correct answer; -1/4 for each wrong answer|
MAT September 2018 Syllabus
The scope of MAT Syllabus covers graduation level knowledge. General aptitude in the areas of Language Comprehension, Mathematical Skills, Intelligence and Critical Reasoning, Data Analysis & Sufficiency, and Indian and Global Environment are the mains areas tested through the test.
Some of the most important topics for MAT are tabulated below:
|Mathematical Skills||Geometry, (Lines, angles, Triangles, Spheres, Rectangles, Cube, Cone etc.), Ratios and Proportion, Number system, Work and time, HCF & LCM, Algebra, Profit & Loss, In-equations Quadratic and linear equations, Geometric Progression, Percentages, Averages, Time-Speed-Distance|
|Data Analysis & Sufficiency||Graphs and Charts, Venn Diagram, Numeric Grid|
|Intelligence & Critical Reasoning||Family tree, Blood Relations, Multi-dimensional arrangements, Strong Arguments and Weak Arguments, Puzzles, Visual reasoning, Calendars, Coding & Decoding, Statement Conclusions|
|Language Comprehension||Verbal Reasoning, Syllogisms, Fill-in-the-Blanks, Contextual usage, Analogies, Different usage of the same word, Antonyms, Sentence completion/correction, Jumbled paragraphs, Idioms, One-word substitution|
|Indian & Global Environment||Current affairs, Business, Politics, Sports, World Records, Famous awards and Prizes, Books and Authors, Social Issues, History, Geography, Science|
MAT September 2018 Result
MAT scorecard can be accessed online on the official website. MAT Result for the September session are expected to be released on or after September 21, 2018. Please note that the scorecard can be downloaded only and no scorecard will be sent to applicants via email or post.
The scorecard can be downloaded in the following steps:
- Visit the official website
- Click on the ‘Result’ tab
- Enter Roll Number, Form Number and month of exam
- The scorecard will appear on-screen
- Download, save and obtain prints of the document for future use.
Please note that the MAT results will be shared with the specific Management institutes as specified in your application form.
MAT September 2018 Cut Off
Cut-off scores for MAT varies from institute to institute. All participating institutes and other colleges accepting MAT scores release their individual category-wise cut-off. AIMA doesn’t release any separate cut-off score. If your composite score matches the cut-off score of your preferred institutes, you would be invited for further rounds of selection like GD and PI. Alternatively, applicants can check with individual management institutes to understand their MAT cut-off requirements. Please note that for the top-rung colleges, acceptable MAT score is in the range of 95+ percentile.
MAT September 2018 Counselling
AIMA is just a testing agency and doesn’t take part in the counseling process post-test. Counseling and conducting advanced rounds of selection is the prerogative of participating institutes to select the candidates.
Indian Institutes of Management (IIM) are the top B-Schools in the country that offer management education to candidates who crack CAT exam. At present, there are 20 IIMs which are operational in India. These are located in cities like Ranchi, Raipur, Calcutta, Udaipur, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Indore, Shillong, Trichy, among others. (more…)
MBA is popularly known as Master of Business Administration. In this article, we bring the list of some best MBA colleges for students ranking based on academic productivity and extensive research parameters. So that student can choose the institute by their own view.
Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies (JBIMS)
Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies (JBIMS) is a private institute located in Mumbai and was established in 1965. The institute offers various PG and Doctoral programs in Management stream. Along with the full-time PG programs the institute also offers Part-time PG programs.
After the announcement of CAT results, all of the IIM’s present across the country release their individual cut-offs and shortlist the students as per their criteria and call them for the further selection process. The relatively 10 new IIM’s namely, IIM Ranchi, IIM Kashipur, IIM Udaipur, IIM Rohtak, IIM Trichy, IIM Amritsar, IIM Bodhgaya, IIM Jammu, IIM Sambalpur and IIM Raipur will conduct a Common Admission Process (CAP) to shortlist students for the WAT, GD and PI rounds. However, merit lists will be declared separately. (more…)
Common Admission Test 2017 is over. CAT result has been declared on 9th December 2018. The chase for taming CAT 2018 shall begin soon and management aspirants may give an early start to their preparations. CAT looks interesting in first blush and makes Indian Institute of Management (IIMs) a desirable goal for management aspirants. However, the journey to achieving this goal may not come easy and candidates need to prepare themselves well in advance to crack CAT. Here you will find all the important topics which you need to prepare for CAT Examination. (more…)
There are hundreds of books for CAT preparation available in the market, therefore one must choose wisely. Choosing the right books preparation is one of the most crucial steps before preparing for the test. (more…)
Common Admission Test (CAT) is the most promising entrance exam for the postgraduate management courses offered by the various Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) across the country. Even many other top B-schools of our country consider the CAT scores to offer admissions to their management courses.In this article you can download CAT Previous Year Question Papers with their solutions. (more…)
In this article you will find past 10 years CAT 2018 Sample Papers. CAT is a National level examination conducted for the students who want to get admissions to MBA/ PGDM programmes. It is abbreviated as Common Admission Test. This examination is conducted by Indian Institute of Management. (more…)