IIM Rohtak Cut off will be declared in the month of January. Candidates can check the cut off from the official website after it has been released by IIM Rohtak. In this article you will get complete information about IIM Rohtak Cut off.
- IIM Rohtak 2018 cut off is affected by the increase in number of candidates, difficulty of question paper, availability of seats and passing proportion of candidates.
- Candidates are required to clear the minimum qualifying criteria in order to be eligible for further process.
- Expected minimum qualifying criteria for IIM Rohtak 2018 is 90 percentile (overall) for general category. For reserved categories the minimum qualifying criteria ranges between 81-65 percentile.
Factors affecting cut off
The number of candidates increases every year so there is the chance of high cut off. CAT Cut off will be based on candidate’s performances in the exam. Cut off can be affected by various reasons.
Given below are some of the factors affecting Cut off candidates can check:
- Number of candidates registered
- Number of candidates appearing
- Difficulty level of question paper
- Availability of seats in course
- Marking scheme
- Performance level of candidates
Stages of IIM Rohtak Admission Criteria 2018
Given below is the admission criteria 2018 candidates can check:
- CAT score
- Short listing candidates for WAT & PI
- Final Selection list is based on CAT score, PA score and profile score
Given below is the weightage according to the stages candidates can check:
|CAT score||35 percent|
|WAT & PI||30 percent|
|Profile (Academic Performance +Work Experience+ Diversity)||35 percent|
IIM Rohtak Expected cut off 2018
Candidates need to clear the minimum qualifying percentage to get admission in their dream college. The qualifying percentile for IIM Rohtak is released by the institute itself. IIM Rohtak uses CAT score/percentile to shortlist the candidates for the process of WAT & PI.
Candidates can check the expected IIM Rohtak 2018 cut off score as well as the minimum qualifying percentage given below:
IIM Rohtak Previous Year cut off
Given below is the previous year cut off for IIM Rohtak candidates can check:
|Category||Verbal & Reading Comprehension (VRC)||Quantitative Aptitude (QA)||Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning (DILR)||Total (Overall)|
|OBC – NC||70.6||71.2||71.17||75.36|
Given below is the table showing category wise number of candidates selected for WAT and PA candidates can check:
|OBC – NC||1717||1451||266||1541||176|
IIM Rohtak cut off 2015
Given below is the table showing cut off for IIM Rohtak 2015 Cut off candidates can check:
Cut off Percentile