NMAT is a university level entrance examination conducted by the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) for admission into postgraduate management programmes. Many leading B-Schools accept the score of NMAT for admission to their MBA or PGDM courses.
NMAT 2018 is scheduled to be held online from October 4, 2018 to December 17, 2018. Candidates get to choose the exam date, slot and center on a First come First serve basis. Also, examinees registering for NMAT 2018 can select slots within the testing window to appear for exam at their choice of center
NMAT 2018 Highlights
- Candidates can retake NMAT three times
- Registered candidates can reschedule their tests
- Candidates can appear for All India Mock Tests in September 2018
- Candidates can choose the order of answering their paper
- You have to complete one section before switching to the next
- There is no negative marking in NMAT 2018
Get latest news and updates of CAT 2018 by entering your details in below given form:
NMAT 2018 Dates
Registration for NMAT 2018 begins from July 03 and continues till October 03, 2018. Candidates can check the website for any updates regarding the registration, rescheduling and result dates.
|NMAT 2018 Registration||July 03 to October 03, 2018|
|NMAT 2018 Scheduling||July 03 to October 16, 2018|
|Late Registration||October 04 to October 14, 2018|
|Registration for Retake||October 05 to December 14, 2018|
|Rescheduling||July 03 to December 14, 2018|
|Rescheduling for Retake||October 05 to December 14, 2018|
|Examination Window||October 04 to December 17, 2018|
|Results||3rd week of January 2019|
|Last date to download the scorecard||March 31, 2019|
NMAT 2018 Eligibility
The eligibility criteria for NMAT 2018 admission are different for each of the participating institutes. The basic eligibility criteria to appear for NMAT 2018 are given below.
- Indian and NRI candidates can appear for NMAT 2018
- Candidates with at least 50% marks in graduation are eligible for NMAT 2018
- Candidates in the final year of their graduation can also apply
- The maximum age to be eligible for NMAT 2018 is 25 years
- Candidates having work experience of two or more years after their Bachelor’s degree will be preferred
Latest News Updates
- New Courses Expected from IIMs in the 2019-21 Session
- JNU MBA Admissions (2019-21) – Last Date to Apply March 01
- XAT 2019 Paper Analysis: Check Section-Wise Analysis Here
- IIM Calcutta Mentorship Programme 2019: Know Complete Details
- IIM Raipur PGPM Admission for Working Executives, Apply Before Jan 10
NMAT 2018 Registration
To apply for NMAT 2018, candidates have to visit www.nmat.org.in and apply online. The steps to apply for NMAT are given below.
- Create an account on the official website, with a valid email address and mobile number
- Fill the application form with important details as asked
- Details on application form should match with photo and signature ID proof
- Choose the schools where you like to apply for MBA/PGDM Programmes
- Candidates can choose up to 5 programmes with their registration fee
- Beyond 5 programmes, an additional fee of INR 200 per program plus taxes will be charged
- Upload your recent photograph. Same photograph should be on the admit card that you carry to the test center.
- Candidates can schedule their test date and time after paying the registration fee
- After successful registration, applicants will receive a unique Registration number
NMAT 2018 Application Fee
Fees of NMAT 2018 can be paid through various sources like-
- Visa/MasterCard/American Express/Debit Card
- Net Banking
- Mobile Wallet
- Diners Club
If the candidate is non-eligible for the exam and realizes it after filing the form and fees, amount of the fees will be forfeited. Candidates are themselves responsible for reading the eligibility criteria before filing the form. Following table gives the list of services along with the fee charged.
|Exam Registration||INR 2000 + taxes|
|Late Registration||INR 2500 + taxes|
|Retake Registration||INR 2000 + taxes|
|Reschedule||INR 1100 + taxes|
|Additional score report (more than 5)||INR 200 per report + taxes|
Please note- Test rescheduling fee for NMAT 2018 is payable by credit card only.
NMAT 2018 Retake
Candidates willing for a retake can take the test after 15 days of the recent exam. For retake, candidates will not need to fill the registration form again. They can directly schedule their test after paying the retake registration fees.
NAMT 2018 Scheduling
Applicants can schedule their tests after paying the registration fees. Candidates can select any slot between the 75 days examination window. Scheduling will be also done via online mode. For re-scheduling, candidates have to apply at least 72 hours prior to the original appointment.
NMAT 2018 Admit Card
Candidates can download the admit cards after scheduling their tests and paying registration fees.
Students have to carry the NMAT 2018 admit card along with a print out of the email confirmation, one passport size photograph and one photo ID proof to the examination center.
NMAT 2018 Exam Centers
NMAT 2018 will be held across 44 cities, at 58 test centers in India. There are 4 international test centers as well. It is advised that candidates reach the center 45 minutes before the exam begins. If candidates are late beyond 15 minutes after the exam begins, it leads to cancellation of examination. In such a case, candidates cannot claim a return of their fees amount.
|North||Agra, Chandigarh, Dehradun, Delhi, Faridabad, Gurgaon, Jammu, Kanpur, Lucknow, Noida, Patiala, Varanasi|
|South||Bengaluru, Chennai, Kochi, Hyderabad, Manipal, Mysore, Tiruchirapalli, Vellore, Vizag, Vijayawada|
|East||Bhubaneswar, Guwahati, Jamshedpur, Kolkata, Patna, Ranchi, Shillong|
|West||Ahmedabad, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nasik, Pune, Pilani, Surat, Vadodara|
|Central||Bhopal, Indore, Jabalpur, Raipur|
NMAT 2018 Exam Pattern
NMAT 2018 will be a computer-based test. The questions will be of MCQ pattern. There are three sections in NMAT 2018 paper and each section will be timed separately. Each section will carry 120 marks, with 3 marks awarded for every correct answer. Students can choose the order of answering the sections.
|Sections||No. Of Questions||Time in minutes|
NMAT 2018 Result
NMAT 2018 scorecard will have the total obtained score and the percentile score of the candidate. Candidates will be notified via email after the release of scorecards. Results are declared within 4-5 weeks when the examinee take the test. They can download their scorecards from the official website with their NMAT Registration No. They can send the scores to their choice of B-Schools after checking the results.
NMAT 2018 Cut off
Cut off for NMAT 2018 will be decided by participating schools. Candidates have to clear sectional cut offs to be eligible for admission.