Home » Posts tagged 'CAT 2018 Exam Pattern'
Tag Archives: CAT 2018 Exam Pattern
CAT is the most prestigious MBA entrance test in the country for IIMs and other popular B-Schools in the country. CAT 2018 is an online exam which was conducted on November 25, 2018. More than 2 lakh aspirants appeared for CAT 2018 which happened in two slots. CAT result will be out on January 7, 2019 at the official site of CAT.
CAT 2018 answer key will be released in first week of December 2018.It will give you the right answers for all the questions marked in green color. You can also have a detailed CAT 2018 paper analysis before the release of answer key.
CAT 2018 Exam Pattern comprises of three sections namely Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension (VARC), Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning (DILR) and Quantitative Aptitude (QA). Candidates must solve 100 MCQs (multiple choice questions) within a stipulated period of three hours. This article covers all the nuances of the exam pattern as well as major changes introduced in the pattern of CAT over a period of last few years.
Get latest news and updates of CAT 2018 by entering your details in below given form:
Highlights of CAT 2018 exam pattern
- There are 3 sections- A and B have 34 questions each, C section has 32 questions
- Marking scheme is +3 and -1 for correct and incorrect answers, respectively
- There is no negative marking in subjective questions
- CAT 2018 score is normalized to ensure equality between aspirants
- CAT 2018 is conducted annually and in the online mode