Home » Posts tagged 'CAT Registration'
Tag Archives: CAT Registration
Candidates will have one final opportunity to re-upload their photographs incase it wasn’t properly uploaded during CAT Registration. Students may avail the facility of image corrections along with few other fields till Sep 30, 2018 by 5:00 pm.
After the closure of the registration process of CAT 2018 on Sep 26, 2018, this correction window has been enabled from Sep 27, 2018 10:00 am. The facility is only extended to those candidates who paid the registration fee and completed the registration process within the stipulated deadline. Here is the official notice on CAT’s official website:
This is one-time facility given to the candidates to edit the form correctly with all correct particulars and no such opportunity would be given and the details thus submitted would be considered final.
How to edit CAT 2018 Application Form?
- Visit the official portal of CAT i.e. iimcat.ac.in.
- Login using your id and password which were generated at the time of registration.
- Application form will load on screen and there you can re-upload the scanned photograph in the prescribed format.
- Save the form after making changes.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use when the changes you made in the form starts reflecting.
Although there is no notification regarding the correction window to edit the details as well but in case got enabled, these are the lists of the fields that you would be able to edit:
- Personal details.
- Communication address.
- Educational information.
- Exam city preferences.
Fields which cannot be edited in the CAT 2018 application form:
- Name of the candidate.
- Date of birth.
- Mobile number of the candidate.
- Email ID.
- State from where you have applied.
CAT Admit Card is scheduled for release on Oct 24, 2018 on official website. Following are the steps to download admit card for CAT 2018:-
- Visit the official website of CAT i.e. iimcat.ac.in.
- Login using your credentials.
- Admit card would be displayed on the screen.
- Admit card would contain your name, address, registration number, photograph etc.
- Candidates are advised to take printout of the admit card as without it, you would not be allowed inside the center.
This year, IIM Calcutta is conducting the exam on Nov 25, 2018. This management entrance test is conduced for aspirants seeking admission to PG management courses in Indian Institute of Management (IIMs) and other top notch b-schools accepting CAT scores.
CAT Registration ends today i.e. September 26, 2018 by 5 pm. This is a final reminder for all the students who want to apply for this exam and are yet to apply. Earlier, the last date to apply was extended from September 19 to allow more aspirants to complete the online registration process. However, in all likelihood no further opportunities will be provided to aspirants to complete registration.
CAT 2018 is scheduled for Nov 25, 2018 across 140 cities in the country. To make the students familiar with the exam pattern and format, tutorials would be provided from Oct 17, 2018 on the official website itself. Candidates will be able to download admit card through official website i.e. iimcat.ac.in from Oct 24, 2018 onwards.
There is an FAQ section which would consist of the most frequently asked questions regarding the exam and would be of great help to resolve doubts concerning application form, eligibility and other processes. Moreover, CAT helpdesk stays active as ever in responding to candidates’ queries through email or phone.
Candidates qualifying the exam would become eligible for taking admissions several management courses such as PGP, PGDM, PGPEM, EPGP etc. in various IIMs.
CAT 2018 Scheme of Examination
- Question paper would consist of three sections: Verbal ability and Reading Comprehension, Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning, Quantitative ability.
- For each section, candidate would be allotted 60 minutes.
- Before the completion of one section, you would not be able to swap to other section.
- Hence, total time allotted would be 180 minutes.
CAT 2018 Application Form Correction
Candidates who have uploaded blurred or invalid image in the application form can upload them in the correct format. This facility of photograph correction will be available from Sep 27, 2108 10 am to Sep 30, 2018 5pm on photograph correction window.
Candidates just need to re-login on the official website and change the uploaded images in the required format. This opportunity would be given only to those students who have successfully registered for CAT 2018 and have paid fees for the same.
Furthermore, a thought is being given on application form correction window which would allow the students to edit the details filled in the application form. This might come into effect from first week of October.
However, if a candidate has made errors while filling up the form, then, they should write about it to [email protected] in order to know about the solution.
How to Download CAT 2018 Admit Card?
CAT 2018 Admit Card would be issued on Oct 24, 2018 from 1 pm to the students whose application form has been accepted by the examination authority. For downloading admit cards, students need CAT id and password generated at the time of registration. Following are the steps to download the admit card of CAT 2018-
- Visit the official website of CAT 2018 i.e. iimcat.ac.in.
- Login using your CAT id and password.
- Admit card would get displayed on the screen.
- Download the admit card and take a printout.
- Candidates are advised to take 2 copies of the admit card for future use at least till the admission process gets over.