Home » Posts tagged 'IIM Rohtak Cut off'
Tag Archives: IIM Rohtak Cut off
IIM Rohtak Cut off will be declared in the month of January. Candidates can check the cut off from the official website after it has been released by IIM Rohtak. In this article you will get complete information about IIM Rohtak Cut off.
- IIM Rohtak 2018 cut off is affected by the increase in number of candidates, difficulty of question paper, availability of seats and passing proportion of candidates.
- Candidates are required to clear the minimum qualifying criteria in order to be eligible for further process.
- Expected minimum qualifying criteria for IIM Rohtak 2018 is 90 percentile (overall) for general category. For reserved categories the minimum qualifying criteria ranges between 81-65 percentile.
Factors affecting cut off
The number of candidates increases every year so there is the chance of high cut off. CAT Cut off will be based on candidate’s performances in the exam. Cut off can be affected by various reasons.
Given below are some of the factors affecting Cut off candidates can check:
- Number of candidates registered
- Number of candidates appearing
- Difficulty level of question paper
- Availability of seats in course
- Marking scheme
- Performance level of candidates